Top 7 Instagram Marketing Tips From The Best Brands
Marketing on Instagram is growing nowadays. Mostly it is connected with the new companies to appear. Another reason may be that people started using this app not only from the mobile as it was supposed at the beginning. Loading the page from PC turned out to be as comfortable as from smartphone.
Many social media conveniences were created in order to make the life easier. So, why cannot we make business using the easiness we were introduced to? Even the big and famous around the globe brands are using Instagram to enlarge the audience and keep in touch with the world. The frequent question is “Why do they need it?” The honest answer would be they want to show the products in the modern light, be trendy and nevertheless original.
Instagram business marketing has grown to the enormous big sizes. According to the data, which was published I the net previously, organic marketing on the Instagram is up to 115%. The percentage seems to be more influential than the one the Facebook has.
- Use the patterns, which already exist. Follow the famous brands to attract more subscribers. Besides, you may also take the experience from those pages freely. It means there are good points in the information they share as also the drawbacks. Use it if you do not want to have your own.
- People are power. Make the contact with the followers by sharing their photos with the product you offer. Make the random contests with small but pleasant prices. Also, do not forget to monitor what your visitors are posting on Instagram. There are many benefits. As for example getting the updated information about the world trends. You may also inspire them to like our photos by sharing the stuff they adore.
The Scotiabank used one very effective marketing technology. It is about making the quizzes for readers – so far catching their eye – publishing pictures with clothes items. The main point was to guess from which movie they are taken.
- Instagram strategy for business also includes the visual aspect. Using different patterns of colors but in one style is going to amuse the followers. The surveys said the interesting fact. It is about the green color to be the most suitable for the person’s eye-side.
In addition, visual contact expects dozens of photos. They should not be published in one post. Everything in your publication has to be balanced – the news and the pictures. The advantages of using the camera shoots may easily stand for its disadvantaged. The mixed material is hard to be read. Be careful with your desire and the tools of fulfilling the idea in the post.
The funny photos are also included in the must-have list.
If continuing talking about the images, the brand Nike should be mentioned. The company fills the content with motivational photos of the sportsmen. The hard exhausting training and the brightest emotions are unbelievably described in the pictures. As the majority of people, who use the Instagram are young, the main question was to courage them for training.
- Use them right and you will definitely achieve success. The aim you are supposed to be devoted to is motivating the followers. How? – to put the link or the name of the brand nearby the own photos. This way is considered to be one of the most popular strategies.
If your community is a start-up, make the followers feel the interest to it. Do not think it to be a bad point you are a freshman in the marketing field – it means you are full unique ideas.
- Do pay attention to what you are posting on the page. One fault may cost an arm and a leg. Avoid the plagiarism by publishing only the unusual pictures taken by your own or your photographers. If you want to use the previously published one, put a link, do not be jealous.
The best example here is probably Starbucks. The brand itself exists for many years. The lifestyle they promote is already well known. However, with the help of Instagram, they are renewing the coffee shop with the post-modern fashion demands.
- Broaden the mind. Who said Instagram is a limited place for sharing ideas? Branding online is more comfortable when there is an exchange between the social networks. You are welcome to post the information from the Facebook or Twitter. The last one allows using quotes left by wise humans even from your generation.
The brand to be mentioned here has a very wide blog. It published the photos, selfies, taken from around the net. They were done on presentations by famous people. That is what really attracts attention.
- Other ways out. Instagram to promote business is not only about the kilometers of impressive pictures and online galleries. You have to focus on the general idea of the post. It matters much. Do not make the visitors be overwhelmed with bright camera spots only.
The pattern you may freely use is “Bloom and Wild” – a start-up, which turned out to be successful.
Our account may be small and unfamiliar. Do not give up, because luck comes with practice. Develop the page by broadening your mind and everything will be perfect.
Image: 10 FACE/Shutterstock.com