We welcome appropriate reproduction of PESTLE Analysis material, however, you must ask for permission first! (Our material is protected by international copyright law.)
With permission, PESTLE Analysis material has been reproduced in university papers, newspapers, blogs, websites and magazines worldwide and it is widely used in classrooms and offline training courses.
To use our material for your publication or organization, please contact us with details of your request to use our material for your publication or organization – this gives us the information we need to answer your request quickly. We look forward to hearing from you, and aim to get back to you within five working days.
We are pleased to give you permission to link to the www.pestleanalysis.com site as long as your site does not violate any law, cause offense to PESTLE Analysis readers or tarnish the PESTLE Analysis brand.
We reserve the right to withdraw this permission if it is, in our opinion, abused. This right will not be unreasonably exercised.
Please print this page off and retain it as your permission to link to PESTLE Analysis.
We are pleased for you to refer to PESTLE Analysis publicly available material and to use single quotations from these of up to 100 words in length. You may do this without any further permission as long as the following points are observed:
- Unless otherwise stated, PESTLEAnalysis.com should be credited as the author of the material.
- PESTLE Analysis copyright should be acknowledged in any quotation, and a link should be provided to the source article. The copyright message should be quoted as it appears at the bottom of the appropriate page.
- In some cases, articles may use material copyrighted by another party, or may use trade or service marks belonging to another party. Where this is the case, you must seek the permission of the ultimate owner of this intellectual property.
- Citations should not violate any law, cause offense or tarnish the PESTLE Analysis brand in any way.
- PESTLE Analysis appears on several servers on the web. References to PESTLE Analysis material should quote the URL of the appropriate item hosted on the www.pestleanalysis.com site. PESTLE Analysis material is published by Weberience LLC of 625 Barksdale Professional Road, Suite 113, Newark, DE 19711, USA.
- We reserve the right to withdraw permission for the use of PESTLE Analysis material if either this permission or the material is, in our opinion, abused. This right will not be unreasonably exercised.
Please print this page off and retain it as your permission to cite.
Recommended Reference/Bibliography List Format
If you’re referencing a PESTLE Analysis resource as part of a bibliography list, we recommending using the Harvard System as follows.
- PESTLEAnalysis.com. (Year). Article/Resource Title. [Online]. Available from: https://pestleanalysis.com/full-URL. [Accessed: Date].
- PESTLEAnalysis.com. (2016). Using SWOT in Business Analysis. [Online]. Available from: https://pestleanalysis.com/swot-business-analysis/. [Accessed: June 15, 2016].