Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Back in the day, brands would get noticed only after spending thousands of dollars on billboards and newspaper ads. Those days are gone, thanks to the advent of social media and influencer market. Most businesses now get their customers from social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook in the most cost-effective way possible.
Today, customers expect businesses to have a presence on major social media networks. If your potential customers can’t find you on social media, they’re more likely to buy from your competitors present on these channels. Remember that people only trust accessible brands. This, paired with the convenience of shopping online, has created a system where if your business isn’t making its mark on social media, you might be left behind.
How to implement social media marketing in your business?
Social media marketing is the act of using social media sites for business purposes. But given the clutter and competition on social media, your brand’s mere presence on these platforms is less likely to grow your business. There’s a lot that goes to make sure you’re using your business presence on social media effectively. If you’re just starting out, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Set goals: Goal setting is the cornerstone of using social media for business. These goals give you a direction and serve as milestones to achieve. The key is to keep your goals realistic and objective, and then work towards them. These goals can be anything, from simply creating brand awareness to increasing sales and redirecting as many users to your website as possible.
- Figure out your niche: Trying to sell everything to everyone as a new business on social media is unrealistic. Instead, you should determine your niche, and only then you’ll be able to find your target audience. Remember that people who relate to your brand are most likely to become your customers. If you try to appeal to everyone, you might get lost in the sea of millions of online businesses.
- Create original content: There’s no harm in taking inspiration from other brands in your niche, but do not copy them entirely. People can easily spot it when you’re just trying to be like another business. Instead, figure out what’s unique about your business. Use that as your main inspiration and build your brand image around it.
Use Instagram to grow your business
Instagram offers businesses great opportunities, as it has higher engagement rates. With more than one billion users, this social networking app provides you with a window of opportunity to take your business to new heights. But it is imperative to choose your Instagram growth strategies carefully if you want to achieve concrete results on the platform.
Here’s how you can make Instagram work for your business:
- Get a business Instagram account: It is not a good idea to use your personal Instagram account for business purposes. Instagram gives you the option to create a business profile on the network. A business account will also make it easy for your targeted audience to find and follow you on the social media app. Use the account to showcase your products, create Instagram stories around your brand, and engage with your customers.
- Don’t be salesy: People on Instagram are open to buying, but they don’t want to be pushed into buying. An Instagram marketing strategy that simply screams “BUY NOW” will do more harm than good to your brand. Instead, focus on creating engaging, helpful, and valuable content for your audience. Also, think about creating creative stories around your products. For example, posting a video or pictures of how your products are created is sure to create engagement.
- Use the bio section: On sites like Instagram, your bio is the only place where you can add a clickable link. You can use this space to link your website or landing page, so your audience can follow the link to make a purchase. Remember that you have to make it very easy for your customers to buy your product or service, otherwise, you risk losing a potential customer.
Tips for growing your Instagram subscribers
Your Instagram account will be of no use if there’re no subscribers. The number of your followers determine your brand’s image and popularity on the platform. There are many different methods to grow your Instagram account. There’s no harm in experimenting with different strategies to find ones that work for you.
Here are a few methods you can use to grow your Instagram subscribers:
- Be consistent: Instagram users don’t want to follow accounts that rarely post any content. Posting regular updates will keep your account active and also help the Instagram algorithm keep your posts in your followers’ feeds. Consistency in posting creates a familiarization between your brand and your customers, which can boost sales down the line.
- Post engaging content: Posting images is good, but don’t hesitate to try out creative things like stories, gifs, and videos. Engaging, fun, and helpful content can bring life to an otherwise monotonous feed. You’ll cater to most of the people in your niche if you keep your content fresh and interesting.
- Use relevant hashtags: To use Instagram effectively, you have to learn the art of using hashtags. Using relevant hashtags can help your posts pop up on the explore page for Instagram users who haven’t even searched directly for your brand.
- Share user-generated-content: When people use your products or post pictures with them, you can feature them on your account. This will show your potential customers the experiences of real people with your brand, which can convince them to try out your brand too!
Get help from Instagram growth service
If getting thousands of Instagram followers for your business seems overwhelming, there’s nothing bad in seeking outside help to achieve your goal. By using an Instagram growth service like SimplyGram, you can significantly boost your follower count organically.
Unlike bot followers from a bot farm that just show up on your profile and don’t engage with your posts, SimplyGram will get you real, organic followers from your target market. More followers on your Instagram profile will also serve as a solid social proof to attract even more people to your account.
Instagram is one of the major platforms to grow your business. Using it effectively is key to making sure that you’re not losing potential customers. Getting help from an organic Instagram growth service can be a great way to give yourself enough time for content creation, while the promotion service takes care of growing your Instagram followers.
Image by USA-Reiseblogger