Write for Us!
We try to feature a few guest posts on PESTLEanalysis.com each month. The aim is to:
- Give PESTLEanalysis’ readers a fresh perspective on business and marketing analysis.
- Introduce them to other talented business analysts and writers.
- Allow other business bloggers the chance to connect with PESTLEanalysis’ readers.
We only consider guest posts from other bloggers. If you have a company or brand to promote, advertising at PESTLEanalysis.com is the best option.
If you’d like to have a guest post featured on PESTLEanalysis and we know you or will recognise your name, please email us a two sentence bio, a link to your blog and the headline of your suggested post.
If we decide to go ahead you can use these guest post submission guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines for PESTLEanalysis
- Content – All content must be original, written by you and never used before anywhere else on the Internet. Please make sure the post is useful. Try to include tips that the readers can use and benefit from immediately.
- Readability – Make your post scannable: include headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
- Double check – Please edit and proofread your post carefully.
- Originality – All content must be original and between 500 and 1400 words long.
- Credits – Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include up to three links. We do not add a credit at the beginning of the post as it may discourage readers from reading something by a writer they aren’t familiar with.
- Formatting – Write the post as a draft post on your blog, then copy and paste the HTML and email it as a .txt attachment. Make sure there aren’t any <span> tags specifying fonts.
- Images – Attach one or two suitable images. If the image is a creative commons licence, mention the credits and link. Try using Flickr – do an Advanced Search and check the box that says only search within Creative Commons. Or add links to suggested Royalty Free images.
- Photo credits – Please place them right at the end of your post (after your byline) like this: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/”>Photo by XXXXXXX.</a>
- Image format – Minimum 1000 pixels wide.
- No affiliate links.
The articles must be well researched. It must be proofread and have no errors. Copyscape will be used for verification.
Also, include a 160-character summary of your post to be inserted in the subtitle and meta-description.
After your guest post goes live, you should:
- Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
- Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.
We look forward to getting to know you and hope to share one of your posts here when you are ready.